Grafton (Head office)

72 Pound Street (PO Box 401)
Grafton NSW 2460

(02) 6643 4844 General Enquiries / Emergency Relief

Coffs Harbour

59 – 61 Grafton Street
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450


5 Wharf Street
Maclean NSW 2463

Community housing

Complaints & Appeals

  • Anglicare North Coast recognises that tenants of Community Housing from time to time may be unhappy with the service, standards, practices and policies of Anglicare North Coast. For tenants in this situation the following steps should be taken:
    1. Step 1: Contact Anglicare North Coast Community Housing and talk to the Coordinator about the situation that you are not happy about. In many cases this may be all that is needed to resolve the conflict.
    2. Step 2: If the situation is still unresolved you should again contact Anglicare North Coast Community Housing and ask to have a “How to Complain Information Pack” sent out to you. This will explain details of what should be done next to have any concerns heard.
  • Community Housing has Policy and Procedures available for tenants to view in each Anglicare North Coast Office.
  • Community Housing Complaints and Appeals:  Complaints and Appeals Policy and Guidelines can be viewed online or can be accessed in each Anglicare North Coast Office along with an Information Brochure.

Get in touch